Calliope Challenge Entry

Hello Beautiful Souls! 

Your Challenge is to Journey with Calliope Daily for the next 7 days, from Monday Sept 28th - Sunday Oct.4th.

Requirements:

• Journey Daily ~ Length of time, your choice. 
  • Comment in the comment of this post daily ~ Monday Sept. 28th - Sunday Oct. 4th 

That's it! 

Every Member that completes the challenge will be entered into a drawing. One lucky winner will receive a Free Gift from me. 🎁 I'll announce the winner next week.

12 comments

I'm seeing some serious math in here. 

Read more
Read less

The message that came thru today from Calliope I feel is not only for me but for Everyone.

Every time we fall down or burn away the next layer of what we no longer need. We Rise Up Again from the Ashes in a continuous Spiral of Transformation. 

I feel there's going to be a LOT of burning away this week with the Full Moon 🌕 and Aries ♈️ Fire 🔥 

Personal message is don't fear the fire of transformation, surrender to it gracefully. 🌀🔥❤️

Read more
Read less

I felt and heart beating, do burn down all the old I thought I’d be around me and from something small larger things grow.  

Read more
Read less

Tonight I'm seeing and feeling what I can only describe as "serenity" and it definitely has its origins in all of the blue coloring.  At the same time it reminds me of some tai chi maneuvers I've seen groups of people performing over the years.  Not sure how the two mesh with one another but both thoughts are there at the same time.

Read more
Read less

I find it fascinating that with moon in Pisces today, the messages/feeling coming thru Calliope have been heart connecting and serenity. I'll be curious to see what comes thru when the moon moves in Aries Wednesday night. 

Read more
Read less

Today I have definitely felt Calliope in my Heart. Just holding me in peace and quiet. 💫❤️

Read more
Read less

Tonight I see Calliope as if she's either just appeared in the space or is preparing to evaporate out of the space. 

Read more
Read less

Loving what is coming through. Thanks for sharing. ❤️

Read more
Read less

Tonight I was able to de-focus on Calliope which brought into focus the yellow and blue sections, which seemed to be dancing their way around the painting.  

Read more
Read less

Serenity again tonight...

Read more
Read less

Tonight I saw constellation points nested throughout Calliope.  Makes me wonder if there are stars configured like this in the night sky right now and that she's been there all along.  

Read more
Read less

I would love it if we found a Calliope constellation! 

Read more
Read less