Musings

Journey Visions & Messages

Beautiful Venus

Hello, 

When I first sat down with Venus I saw the petals of a flower. But when we did our group journey, I was searching for something else in the painting. I didn’t know what it was. Feeling a connection to this painting took some time. On another journey with the painting on my own I began to see it. The circle being a head and below it shoulders. And then I saw the being sitting in lotus pose.  Calm, radiant, sitting in meditation while all the life things are swirling around. Being in my …

Read more

Hello, 

When I first sat down with Venus I saw the petals of a flower. But when we did our group journey, I was searching for something else in the painting. I didn’t know what it was. Feeling a connection to this painting took some time. On another journey with the painting on my own I began to see it. The circle being a head and below it shoulders. And then I saw the being sitting in lotus pose.  Calm, radiant, sitting in meditation while all the life things are swirling around. Being in my center. Venus is a new favorite for sure. I am very happy because I was able to get up at 5:40 each school day this week and completed my morning meditation practices. I look forward to continuing this routine. 

Be well. 

Jana 

Read less

40 Day Venus Retrograde ~ Self-love Initiation Journey

Beautiful Soul Spirts ✨

Venus begins Her 40 day Retrograde journey of Initiation, (the journey of Ianna or  Persphone with Pluto) into the underworld on 12/19. 

Is there a daily Self-Love 💝 practice or ritual that has been calling you? OR, is there a daily practice or ritual that you no longer love doing and are feeling the call to release it? 

This is YOUR journey, choose something that you absolutely LOVE or that the Universe has been sending signs for you to do that you've been Resisting. Or …

Read more

Beautiful Soul Spirts ✨

Venus begins Her 40 day Retrograde journey of Initiation, (the journey of Ianna or  Persphone with Pluto) into the underworld on 12/19. 

Is there a daily Self-Love 💝 practice or ritual that has been calling you? OR, is there a daily practice or ritual that you no longer love doing and are feeling the call to release it? 

This is YOUR journey, choose something that you absolutely LOVE or that the Universe has been sending signs for you to do that you've been Resisting. Or is there something that you absolutely need FREEDOM from. 

For me, I've received MANY, MANY signs from the universe to begin an EFT/Tapping practice. Something I have resisted starting/doing. As I've been on my transformational journey, I've learned that if I am RESISTING something, that is a sure sign that I absolutely positively NEED to do it! Interesting that EFT is both releasing & self - love at the same time. 

So I hereby, in our community sharing space, commit to a 40 day ritual practice of EFT. 

In the comments to this post I will share updates and any aha's and/or break throughs. 

I would LOVE 💞 each of you to join me on the 40 day journey, even if you're a day or so late in joining. 

This is not about another thing to add to the to-do list or another thing we have to do perfectly. 

This is a journey of Honoring our Earthly Self & Re-Alignment. So that We may RISE as the Next Best Version of Ourself as Venus becomes a morning Star in late January 🌟

💫 If it is in Your JOY, I invite you to join me on this Journey 💫

In the Comments of this Post, SHARE what your Intentions, Aha's, ask for witnessing & support each other on this Journey together 💞

❤️ KE

Read less

Qualities of Innocence

Journeying with Rise this morning:

I am Rising in Wonder and Curiosity

I am Rising with Imagination

These are Qualities of Innocence

I devote myself to exploring and living Qualities of Innocence

Every day is a Birth day!

I am Protector of Qualities of Innocence

so much love, Lisa

PS. I can feel Jupiter

Journey with Psyche

This morning I journeyed with Psyche, asking her assistance to help me release the grip of toxicity.

My vision:

I rode Dolphin into the Dark Depths of the Mother Waters, into Psyche's dark tendrils. Into the gripping entanglement. Slowly, gently, Dolphin nudges each tendril, releasing the hold on darkness (shame, blame, betrayal). Nudging each tendril to float free. I shine my beauty within the Dark Waters of the Mother -- my love, my wisdom, my innocence, crystal light.

The dark shape looses ed…

Read more

This morning I journeyed with Psyche, asking her assistance to help me release the grip of toxicity.

My vision:

I rode Dolphin into the Dark Depths of the Mother Waters, into Psyche's dark tendrils. Into the gripping entanglement. Slowly, gently, Dolphin nudges each tendril, releasing the hold on darkness (shame, blame, betrayal). Nudging each tendril to float free. I shine my beauty within the Dark Waters of the Mother -- my love, my wisdom, my innocence, crystal light.

The dark shape looses edges, opens like a flower. Hummingbird drinks it's nectar.

(I was listening to the meditation playlist on spotify and a commercial came on! Brought me right back to the physical world to draw and write it out on paper. I'm on my computer writing this and the image is on my phone. You can see the image on my instagram@lisabaechtle. One day, I'll have a phone and computer that are compatible!!!)

Love to all, Lisa

Read less

Eve

I am feeling very connected to eves roots and legs.  I am also in aw of her fiery crown.  I was noticing while in nature this weekend that I am seeing those same colors in the leaves of the trees right now.  Which is so perfect for journeying with her.  I am finding breath work to be very grounding in this time.  My mind is very chatty with thoughts bouncing all around.   I am hoping the more I breathe and root down with my own feet on my yoga mat and on my meditation seat, I can ease s…

Read more

I am feeling very connected to eves roots and legs.  I am also in aw of her fiery crown.  I was noticing while in nature this weekend that I am seeing those same colors in the leaves of the trees right now.  Which is so perfect for journeying with her.  I am finding breath work to be very grounding in this time.  My mind is very chatty with thoughts bouncing all around.   I am hoping the more I breathe and root down with my own feet on my yoga mat and on my meditation seat, I can ease some of the turbulence.  I know nothing is permanent.  Another connection to the leaves falling in the painting.  These thoughts and feelings will ebb and  flow.  I am sitting in my thoughts and experiences and will journey with them instead of stuffing them or pushing them aside.  I am whole and human.  I am rooted and will move with the wind.  Thank you. 

Read less

Radical Self Love

Hello Beautiful Soul Family,

As some of you know, I made a promise to myself & started a Detox/Cleanse on Sept. 7th. 

Every time I said those 2 words, Detox. Cleanse. The words felt negative to me. Even though it's truly a positive action. Which got me thinking, how can I feel more positive about this Amazing gift I was giving my Goddess Body Temple? 

Radical Self Love 

Yup, I was giving myself, Radical Self Love! I wasn't punishing myself or being mean to myself, I am loving MySelf. 

HOWEVER, I r…

Read more

Hello Beautiful Soul Family,

As some of you know, I made a promise to myself & started a Detox/Cleanse on Sept. 7th. 

Every time I said those 2 words, Detox. Cleanse. The words felt negative to me. Even though it's truly a positive action. Which got me thinking, how can I feel more positive about this Amazing gift I was giving my Goddess Body Temple? 

Radical Self Love 

Yup, I was giving myself, Radical Self Love! I wasn't punishing myself or being mean to myself, I am loving MySelf. 

HOWEVER, I realized that I have a pattern of making promises to myself and never keeping them. Which is fascinating, as I never ever would break a promise I've made to anyone else. Which got me wondering, why is everyone else more important & worthy than myself? That's when on Tuesday morning, the day I started my Detox, the Universe gifted me this affirmation from my Moon Bowl. 

Every day I bring Radical Self Love to My Goddess Body! ❤️

So every day that I choose me, I'm gifting myself Radical Self Love! And a gold star ⭐️

I'd love to hear what Radical Self Love you're giving yourself, so that we can support & cheer you on!

Hugs, KE

Read less

Superstar Journey 1

I am in awe of this beautiful piece.  I couldn't ignore the eye in the middle.  I see the pupil, clarity, focus, awareness, point of view, and reflection. I can close my eye and deprive myself of the sense coming in sitting in darkness, cleansing, going inward.  

The tendrils all the different directions I may be pulled in.  Things on my plate- the plate is full or will be getting full.  How can I remember to return to the center of the flower or eye?  The dark line if the eye is a boundary, r…

Read more

I am in awe of this beautiful piece.  I couldn't ignore the eye in the middle.  I see the pupil, clarity, focus, awareness, point of view, and reflection. I can close my eye and deprive myself of the sense coming in sitting in darkness, cleansing, going inward.  

The tendrils all the different directions I may be pulled in.  Things on my plate- the plate is full or will be getting full.  How can I remember to return to the center of the flower or eye?  The dark line if the eye is a boundary, reminding me  that it is okay to set boundaries and stick to them.  It is okay to not  get to everything on the plate and stick to what I know I can do.  This was a beautiful message. 

Read less

Deep Journey

Feeling so energized after journeying with Super Star! I received messages about being "lionhearted" and leading with love. Visions kept popping up begging to be manifested in physical form. The image of Super Star sent me to a higher place where I was able to rest in the sunlight of the Universe. What a deep, meaningful journey!

superstar

Im on your wavelength! Yesterday I posted a picture of my sunflower on Instagram with message " let your sun shine!" And this morning I looked at your new moon image and it's a sunflower!!! I love this connection to moon journey with you. 🧡 I will be there in spirit tonite. Blessings and love to all.