Aries New Moon Journey Vision

I have been sinking into the Selkie story of claiming my skin -- self care -- and shapeshifting through this moon cycle. What that means for me is to give attention to my rhythms, habits, routines and shift what doesn't serve me and claim what does as I care for my heart, body and mind. Hera guides me to own my animal wild self -- human and primal -- to flow in the feminine waters and allow change as I claim my skin. I can walk between the worlds, cruising the edges, claiming imagination, bringing the mythical life alive. My action is inner and quiet, birthed in stillness. Blessings, Lisa

1 comment

Thank you so much for sharing and honoring your rhythms and shifting what isn't serving you. Supporting you as you claim your skin and walking between worlds. I have a feeling that our next Oracle for the Taurus moon will continue to support you as you spiral into your human and primal self even more. I can only imagine what mythical life you will bring alive as you continue to journey. So much gratitude of your sharing. Journey Blessings, KarenElizabeth

Read more
Read less