Beautiful Venus

Hello, 

When I first sat down with Venus I saw the petals of a flower. But when we did our group journey, I was searching for something else in the painting. I didn’t know what it was. Feeling a connection to this painting took some time. On another journey with the painting on my own I began to see it. The circle being a head and below it shoulders. And then I saw the being sitting in lotus pose.  Calm, radiant, sitting in meditation while all the life things are swirling around. Being in my center. Venus is a new favorite for sure. I am very happy because I was able to get up at 5:40 each school day this week and completed my morning meditation practices. I look forward to continuing this routine. 

Be well. 

Jana 

2 comments

Lisa Baechtle

So beautiful, Jana! to find peace and validation within Venus oracle. Yay for you for listening and following and allowing. Blessings, Lisa

Read more
Read less

Dear Jana, Beautiful Venus indeed!

I've become aware the Oracles that we don't immediately connect with, tend to be the ones that share the most insight. I love that you continued to have open curiosity as you journeyed with Her. "The being sitting in lotus pose.  Calm, radiant, sitting in meditation while all the life things are swirling around. Being in my center."  YES! To being in your center and to loving/honoring/nourishing yourself with your morning meditation practice. 

Witnessing your beautiful share 💞

Hugs KE

Read more
Read less