What is the future?

I am feeling very brave by sharing. I often write, almost daily now, but it's for my eyes only. 

I have been wanting to work on journeying for months, and haven't. So I am also feeling proud that today was the day. I focused on the biggest spiral, as my eye was naturally drawn there and the colors were inviting me. I just kept envisioning going deeper into the spiral, as you would forever with a blackhole. It made me think about the "future" and how that can feel far away. But what is the future really? It's the very next second, it's later tonight, it's tomorrow, but this spiral made me feel the far away future, when I am older. When things are different for me than they are now.

Eventually this all connected when I did some of the journal prompting. The BIG dream question. My BIG dream feels far into the future right now. I have had every thing change for me in the last year, regardless of the way the world is, my world changed a lot. I don't feel permanent. Nothing does. My big dream is to live on a small farm with animals and gardens and land. I am a teacher now, and will continue to be, but I also have dreams of being a therapist. AND a potter! I would like to have my practice(s) at my farm. I would like people to be able to use my land, animals, plants, and clay work as a form of therapy.

4 comments

Thank you Beloved Alison for bravely sharing your Big Dream. Holding and Witnessing you. ❤️

Yes, the future can feel far away, though as you pointed out, it is also the very next second or minute as well. It is my deepest wish for you that your BIG Dream happens in the not so distant future. The more we put out dreams into the Universe by sharing them they receive more and more energy and momentum to becoming a reality. 💫

One of my dreams for our Journey with the Oracle Sanctuary is sharing ways to use the New 🌑 and Full 🌕 moons energies to Manifest our Dreams. 💞

Read more
Read less

Alison - I have to say that I appreciate you for being so brave and sharing your musings, sharing your big dream. Some times, we get so stuck in the ponderings of the past and the future that we forget the "now".  What you are doing now, by journaling, by planning... is manifesting what you want and putting it into action.  

I never planned for the setbacks that I had in life. They almost devastated me, mentally, physically, spiritually.  Those moments of seemingly infinite sadness and worry. Personally, my son had stage IV cancer as young child at two years old with very low expectations of survival.  I had to fight daily and never allowed myself to imagine anything other than his absolute vision of health.  He is now 23, after chemo, surgeries, radiation, bone marrow transplants.  Those moments of fear and doubt, when in the right hands - are a catalyst for manifesting what we want.  I won't say that I had anything to do with his being cured, but the way that I treated him was to make him feel like a normal 2 year old and embrace each day to be the best possible.  We become what we project, even if we try to convince ourselves otherwise. My battle with him never ended with the treatment, but teaching him to grow and accept what happened and use it as proof that he was a fighter, that he can do great things.  We're all fighters. It's how we manage the situations we are placed in that distinguishes us.   

Every day is a good day. Every day is a gift.  Each day, the now,  is all that have toward manifesting our dreams, our goals, our hopes.  Some days just getting out of bed is enough. Those are the days that the dream feels the furthest away. Those are the days to read over the old notes and imbibe yourself with the spirit to move on. Those are the days you need the remnants of the past you, the fighter, to carry you on to the next good day. 

I'm so proud of you, Alison.  Keep the faith, and stay the course!

Maureen  

Read more
Read less

Beloved Maureen! Thank you so much for Sharing your Inspirational story of keeping the faith even in those moments of fear and doubt! 💞 I am so very Grateful for your share 🙏 and the reminder that each day is now. ❤️

Read more
Read less
Alison Bissonnette

Maureen, I can't thank you enough for sharing your story. I have a young son myself and cannot even begin to imagine what it felt like to live through something like that. YOU are so strong.

I am grounded in my daily rituals, feel grateful for each day, and find comfort in those that share my experiences, joys and sorrows, and love me know matter how I show up. <3 

Read more
Read less