Musings

Journey Visions & Messages

Gemini New Moon Eclipse Altar

Hello Beautiful Soul Spirits! šŸ’ž

As many of you know, I have an altar dedicated to the Lunar Goddess. It is a living breathing altar that I spend time with daily. Each New šŸŒ‘ and Full šŸŒ• moon has it's own crystal grid that holds my New Moon intentions and my Full Moon releasing. The crystals change to represent whatever element the New and Full moons are in. Ā Just thought I'd share the energetic frequencies of it's current vibration for this New Moon in Gemini. Which includes the print of our currā€¦

Read more

Hello Beautiful Soul Spirits! šŸ’ž

As many of you know, I have an altar dedicated to the Lunar Goddess. It is a living breathing altar that I spend time with daily. Each New šŸŒ‘ and Full šŸŒ• moon has it's own crystal grid that holds my New Moon intentions and my Full Moon releasing. The crystals change to represent whatever element the New and Full moons are in. Ā Just thought I'd share the energetic frequencies of it's current vibration for this New Moon in Gemini. Which includes the print of our current Oracle, Duality.Ā 

Many Moon and Journey Blessings!Ā 

ā¤ļø KarenElizabeth šŸ”„šŸŒ’šŸ’ƒĀ 

Read less

Duality- Music Play List

The duality playlist on Spotify is so lovely.Ā  I played it tonight while I did a yoga practice.Ā  I felt called to my mat today/tonight when I got home from work.Ā  I haven't practiced in a very long time.Ā  This was the first practice I felt strong in the last two years.Ā  This is a big win for me.Ā  Enjoy the playlist. Ā 

Duality

When I thought about duality and how it reflects our inner spirit - the shadow vase sees itself as distorted and misaligned, when in actuality, it is whole and perfect.Ā  In a way it reminds me that the vase at first glance is straight, full, incandescent - our reflection of self to the world; while we distort our own selves via skewed inner thoughts. The truth is, we are what we want ourselves to be - we can feed the distortion or we can feed the actuality.Ā  For me, I need to remember that althoā€¦

Read more

When I thought about duality and how it reflects our inner spirit - the shadow vase sees itself as distorted and misaligned, when in actuality, it is whole and perfect.Ā  In a way it reminds me that the vase at first glance is straight, full, incandescent - our reflection of self to the world; while we distort our own selves via skewed inner thoughts. The truth is, we are what we want ourselves to be - we can feed the distortion or we can feed the actuality.Ā  For me, I need to remember that although I need to be serious for work, I need to embrace my own playfulness and remind myself that I am both - playful and serious.Ā  Reminder - be kind to yourself today and embrace who you are.Ā  Ā 

Read less

Duality ~ Own it!

I think if Duality was a poem, this would be a good one.Ā 

Which line or lines speak to you?

For me it's the whole poem, but if I had to choice it would be, "you've come a long way to be who you are." Yup, most definitely been on a long andĀ šŸŒ€spiraling Ā journey. Hoping the next spirals of this journey allow me a bit of breathing space? šŸ™

"Own it" byĀ  Eryka Stanton

Own it

Own the fact that you are different

Own that you are a deep feeler and thinker

Own the fact that you are tuned into a different frequeā€¦

Read more

I think if Duality was a poem, this would be a good one.Ā 

Which line or lines speak to you?

For me it's the whole poem, but if I had to choice it would be, "you've come a long way to be who you are." Yup, most definitely been on a long andĀ šŸŒ€spiraling Ā journey. Hoping the next spirals of this journey allow me a bit of breathing space? šŸ™

"Own it" byĀ  Eryka Stanton

Own it

Own the fact that you are different

Own that you are a deep feeler and thinker

Own the fact that you are tuned into a different frequencyĀ 

Own the fact that you sense things others donā€™t

Own the fact that you want to talk about angels, energy. Miracles and spirituality

Own that youā€™re done having meaningless conversations

Own that youā€™re done holding yourself back

Own that you create freedom to feel the now

Itā€™s ok if your family doesnā€™t get you.

Itā€™s ok if the world judges you.

Itā€™s ok that you want to dance barefoot upon the earth and endlessly gaze at the stars.

Itā€™s ok that cry over sunsets and chase moonbeams.Ā 

Itā€™s wonderful in fact.

Itā€™s beautiful.

You have come a long way to be who you are.

So own it.

Love all of you.

The world needs you to be exactly as you are.

You hold the balance in this crazy world. ~ Eryka Stanton

Read less

Flying with Duality

Good morning! Last night's visioning and this morning's drawing, has been a powerful step through the eclipse portal! I woke up energized and light. Shedding old skin; ready to step into a new way of seeing, feeling, communicating, thinking.........I am grateful to be a part of these moon rituals. Thanx all you gorgeous women. More empowering statements I felt this morning:

I AM creative and imaginative!

I AM powerful and magnificent!

I AM grateful to be able to create beauty!

Here's my drawing of lā€¦

Read more

Good morning! Last night's visioning and this morning's drawing, has been a powerful step through the eclipse portal! I woke up energized and light. Shedding old skin; ready to step into a new way of seeing, feeling, communicating, thinking.........I am grateful to be a part of these moon rituals. Thanx all you gorgeous women. More empowering statements I felt this morning:

I AM creative and imaginative!

I AM powerful and magnificent!

I AM grateful to be able to create beauty!

Here's my drawing of last night's vision...........

Read less

"I See You" Standing There

This "poem" came through while I sat on my meditation rock I go to on my walks.

I See you Standing there Poem ~ by KarenElizabeth

I See You Standing There

Ready to be seen

Wanting to be seen

I See You Standing There

Summoning the courage & inner strengthĀ 

I See You Standing There

Between two worlds

The one known & the one unknown

I See You Standing There

Deciding whether to stay where it is safe & comfortable

Or adventure out into the world of your dreams & desires

I See You Standing There

I See You Standing ā€¦

Read more

This "poem" came through while I sat on my meditation rock I go to on my walks.

I See you Standing there Poem ~ by KarenElizabeth

I See You Standing There

Ready to be seen

Wanting to be seen

I See You Standing There

Summoning the courage & inner strengthĀ 

I See You Standing There

Between two worlds

The one known & the one unknown

I See You Standing There

Deciding whether to stay where it is safe & comfortable

Or adventure out into the world of your dreams & desires

I See You Standing There

I See You Standing There

Wanting to come out of the shadows and the hidden realms

I See You Standing There

Ready to share your gifts with the world

We need you now, please

I See You Standing There

I See You Standing There

I. See. You. Standing. There

Read less

Aries New Moon Journey Vision

I have been sinking into the Selkie story of claiming my skin -- self care -- and shapeshifting through this moon cycle. What that means for me is to give attention to my rhythms, habits, routines and shift what doesn't serve me and claim what does as I care for my heart, body and mind. Hera guides me to own my animal wild self -- human and primal -- to flow in the feminine waters and allow change as I claim my skin. I can walk between the worlds, cruising the edges, claiming imagination, bringiā€¦

Read more

I have been sinking into the Selkie story of claiming my skin -- self care -- and shapeshifting through this moon cycle. What that means for me is to give attention to my rhythms, habits, routines and shift what doesn't serve me and claim what does as I care for my heart, body and mind. Hera guides me to own my animal wild self -- human and primal -- to flow in the feminine waters and allow change as I claim my skin. I can walk between the worlds, cruising the edges, claiming imagination, bringing the mythical life alive. My action is inner and quiet, birthed in stillness. Blessings, Lisa

Read less

Pythia

Pythia is coming to me in "She is..."

I am aware that the she is likely me, but that's how I'm receiving the messages.

She is lonely. But, she is not scared. She is strong and she is looking into the distance, looking into the future I would presume. She is mischievous. She is determined.

That's all that's coming.

I also have perceived that I am closed off in the past few days. The time change has shifted my energy, I am so tired. I am so thankful that I have so much support in my life, but I am alsā€¦

Read more

Pythia is coming to me in "She is..."

I am aware that the she is likely me, but that's how I'm receiving the messages.

She is lonely. But, she is not scared. She is strong and she is looking into the distance, looking into the future I would presume. She is mischievous. She is determined.

That's all that's coming.

I also have perceived that I am closed off in the past few days. The time change has shifted my energy, I am so tired. I am so thankful that I have so much support in my life, but I am also being asked to do a lot by a lot of people, I am drained. I am noticing it in my journaling and meditations. I am closed off, but working hard to stay as open as I can. I will keep sitting with her. I also know that when I open up, it is painful and I think I am protecting myself for whatever reason right now.

For what it's worth, I have the print and I found more came when I used the physical print.

Read less