Musings

Journey Visions & Messages

Continuing Journey

Pythia is leading me ever deeper into my soul. Her eyes challenge me to come nearer and release any barriers to diving into the blue waters. Water is a potent symbol for me and has been all year. I have been quick to convulse into tears and have felt the need to sit by the ocean and feel the rhythm of the waves soothe me. 

What is the future?

I am feeling very brave by sharing. I often write, almost daily now, but it's for my eyes only. 

I have been wanting to work on journeying for months, and haven't. So I am also feeling proud that today was the day. I focused on the biggest spiral, as my eye was naturally drawn there and the colors were inviting me. I just kept envisioning going deeper into the spiral, as you would forever with a blackhole. It made me think about the "future" and how that can feel far away. But what is the future …

Read more

I am feeling very brave by sharing. I often write, almost daily now, but it's for my eyes only. 

I have been wanting to work on journeying for months, and haven't. So I am also feeling proud that today was the day. I focused on the biggest spiral, as my eye was naturally drawn there and the colors were inviting me. I just kept envisioning going deeper into the spiral, as you would forever with a blackhole. It made me think about the "future" and how that can feel far away. But what is the future really? It's the very next second, it's later tonight, it's tomorrow, but this spiral made me feel the far away future, when I am older. When things are different for me than they are now.

Eventually this all connected when I did some of the journal prompting. The BIG dream question. My BIG dream feels far into the future right now. I have had every thing change for me in the last year, regardless of the way the world is, my world changed a lot. I don't feel permanent. Nothing does. My big dream is to live on a small farm with animals and gardens and land. I am a teacher now, and will continue to be, but I also have dreams of being a therapist. AND a potter! I would like to have my practice(s) at my farm. I would like people to be able to use my land, animals, plants, and clay work as a form of therapy.

Read less

Harmonious Balance with my Divine Masculine & Feminine through Cosmic Spiral

I feel called to share how Cosmic Spiral has supported me as I journeyed with the Keywords "Harmonious Balance"

As I continue with my own transformational healing work, I have became very aware that my Divine Feminine & Masculine were in a continuous tug-of-war with each other. Fighting to have control over one another, instead of being in support of each other.

As I journeyed with how they could find a "Harmonious Balance"spiraling into the portals of Cosmic Spiral, I allowed my Masculine & Femin…

Read more

I feel called to share how Cosmic Spiral has supported me as I journeyed with the Keywords "Harmonious Balance"

As I continue with my own transformational healing work, I have became very aware that my Divine Feminine & Masculine were in a continuous tug-of-war with each other. Fighting to have control over one another, instead of being in support of each other.

As I journeyed with how they could find a "Harmonious Balance"spiraling into the portals of Cosmic Spiral, I allowed my Masculine & Feminine to voice their thoughts. Using the question, I am one who.....? The Feminine said, I am the one who feels trapped. The Masculine said, I am the who needs to keep us/you safe.

For me as I journeyed, the tight spiral of Cosmic Spiral has a Masculine energy & the Free Flowing tendrils have a Feminine energy. A Harmonious Yin/Yang balanced energy. (In my natal chart, my Mars is in it's home sign of Aries, the Warrior of Warrior's & my Venus is in Aquarius, the free thinking visionary and where my art comes from). My Feminine wants to soar the cosmos & my Masculine wants to keep us grounded & safe. The only way he knew how to do this was through Warrior controlling oppression which did not make my Feminine at all happy. Basically they were in a head lock with each other.

As I continued to journey with Cosmic Spiral asking how can they come to a "Harmonious Balance" with each other? Each journey got them closer to each other and they have started to find a way to considerately and compassionately communicate with each other. Being in support of each other instead of fighting with each other. Ultimately this has also changed the way I not only communicate with myself, but with others, including my Beloved Bradley in a more compassionate considerate way. 

Journeying with one piece of Oracle Art of Cosmic Spiral for a Whole moon cycle has supported me & allowed for a deeply profound healing journey. 

I've intuitively known that each time we journey with the Oracle art over a whole moon cycle we create our own intimate language with the art and it is then able to take us deeper and deeper into our Intuition and Higher~Selves. 

Thank you for allowing me to vulnerably share a small part of my healing work with you ❤️

Read less

Thoughts & Quotes ~ Keeper of Roots

We Must be ROOTED in our Bodies if we are to have the Resilience to RISE in our Soul's Purpose

Maybe you are searching among the branches, for what only appears in the roots. ~ Rumi

Let Keeper of Roots take you to "The place in the forest where the din of civilization has died all the way down." 

Find yourself sitting at the base of the inexhaustible Tree of Life Roots. Which whispers soooo softly that we must turn to a whole new way of listening in order to hear it’s messages clearly." Pixie Light…

Read more

We Must be ROOTED in our Bodies if we are to have the Resilience to RISE in our Soul's Purpose

Maybe you are searching among the branches, for what only appears in the roots. ~ Rumi

Let Keeper of Roots take you to "The place in the forest where the din of civilization has died all the way down." 

Find yourself sitting at the base of the inexhaustible Tree of Life Roots. Which whispers soooo softly that we must turn to a whole new way of listening in order to hear it’s messages clearly." Pixie Lighthorse

Every time I read these, I realize I would like to live my life more connected and grounded to Mama Earth. Knowing the more connected and grounded I am the more Resilience and Stamina I have to face the day to day challenges of life. 

I'd ❤️ hear your thoughts and feelings. 

Read less

Feronia

Below is a "Poem" that came thru during one of my journey's with Feronia 

Rise Sister Rise! by KarenElizabeth 🔥🌓💃

I stand before you naked in pain and sorrow of my deep wounds.

Secrets buried deep inside.

So much to Share.

Wanting to Hide.

Burn! Burn it all away!

Keep Inquiring

Go deeper and deeper.

You’re getting closer to unlocking what you're ready to see. 

The next wound ready to be transformed.

Healed. 

Burned Away.

This is not for the faint at Heart.

This is for ALL the Burning Womxn screaming inside!

Le…

Read more

Below is a "Poem" that came thru during one of my journey's with Feronia 

Rise Sister Rise! by KarenElizabeth 🔥🌓💃

I stand before you naked in pain and sorrow of my deep wounds.

Secrets buried deep inside.

So much to Share.

Wanting to Hide.

Burn! Burn it all away!

Keep Inquiring

Go deeper and deeper.

You’re getting closer to unlocking what you're ready to see. 

The next wound ready to be transformed.

Healed. 

Burned Away.

This is not for the faint at Heart.

This is for ALL the Burning Womxn screaming inside!

Let me out! Let Me Out!!! Let Me FUCKING OUT!!!!!

Burn & Rise. Burn & Rise Sister. Burn & Rise!

We’ve got this, are you coming with me?

Or am I going to do this Alone?

One last look of what I’m letting go of,

Leaving behind as I take the courageous step towards healing.

Maybe I’ll see you on the other side? 

Maybe I won’t?

Come with me Sister & let’s Rise Together.

Rise Sister Rise!

Looking forward to Rising together as we Journey with Feronia.

So Much ☮️ & ❤️

KarenElizabeth 🔥🌓💃

Read less

The Space Between

Welcome Beautiful Soul's to the Libra moon cycle and our painting The Space Between! I look forward to hearing what messages She has for you. As Always, I encourage you to share anything that you feel called to share. 

As I shared in the Artist Musing's at the beginning of our module, I'm reading Burning Woman by Lucy H. Pearce. I feel called to share here what she wrote. 

ThresHold from Burning Woman by Lucy H Pearce

“Where do we go, when we don’t know where to go?

How do we get to where we do not …

Read more

Welcome Beautiful Soul's to the Libra moon cycle and our painting The Space Between! I look forward to hearing what messages She has for you. As Always, I encourage you to share anything that you feel called to share. 

As I shared in the Artist Musing's at the beginning of our module, I'm reading Burning Woman by Lucy H. Pearce. I feel called to share here what she wrote. 

ThresHold from Burning Woman by Lucy H Pearce

“Where do we go, when we don’t know where to go?

How do we get to where we do not know?

Welcome, I see you there, standing on the threshold. Step further into the darkness, into your own darkness. Follow the sound of my voice. You cannot see me. You have no need for your outer eyes and ears here.

Here you are. Alone. But not alone.

I am here for you, holding space waiting with you.

This is the space between dreaming and becoming. The liminal space. The held breath.

Perhaps the first time in your life you are standing in a space which is not defined in any way by the masculine. This is No Man’s Land. The threshold where time and space coalesce in a different way and we re-emerge in a new identity. Here we come to reclaim our words, our images, our spirits, our souls. Here is where we meet our Feminine power.

Rest here. Allow the shadow space to embrace you in your wholeness. Here you lie in the womb of infinite possibilities. Here you can let go of your projections, your personas, your stories. Lay them down and allow yourself to rest. Know yourself without limits. Get intimate with your essence.

This is the place of creativity. The passing pace of life and death. Where existence flits in and out between pure consciousness and the material realm.

Settle in, make yourself at home.

Time does not apply here. Only truth. You cannot hurry this place. It is the resting space of eternity. This is the space you must inhabit to hear the call, the whisper of your soul, the shouts of She. This is the space which always holds the sacred invitation to healing, becoming. This is where your invitation to dance in the flames can always be found.

This is the place you will return to time and again.

Are you willing to wait the space between stories? To sink into the warm depths of yourself and listen without agenda?

Behind the fear, the planning, the cleverness and noise. Behind it all. The invitation is waiting for you; the call is sounding.

Can you hear it? Are you listening?

Can you feel it? Are you here?

Read less

Calliope Challenge Entry

Hello Beautiful Souls! 

Your Challenge is to Journey with Calliope Daily for the next 7 days, from Monday Sept 28th - Sunday Oct.4th.

Requirements:

• Journey Daily ~ Length of time, your choice. 
  • Comment in the comment of this post daily ~ Monday Sept. 28th - Sunday Oct. 4th 

That's it! 

Every Member that completes the challenge will be entered into a drawing. One lucky winner will receive a Free Gift from me. 🎁 I'll announce the winner next week.

Calliope

Today was a very quiet meditation connection. Felt as if Calliope was allowing me to rest and be still supported by her love.

Second journey

This time I went deep into the feathers swirling on the head and felt I was entering a lighted cave. There were smooth, rhythmic curves that were comforting to me as I traveled onward.